Thursday, October 05, 2006

blood, screams and lookalikes

There were some interesting characters at the blood donation session on Tuesday.



There was the student nurse who was determined to go through with her first ever donation, despite being petrified of even the thought of it.



And then the girl who gives blood regularly – every 4 months – despite the fact that it means she has to take iron tablets every day to replace what the blood donations take out.



How nice some people are. Or crazy. I'll let you make your own mind up. And if you've never given thought to giving blood before, mull over the idea here.



I Don't Wish To Scream



Was somehow at another Scream Bar – The Footage – Tuesday night. It was two deep at the bar, and it took 30 minutes to get served. It's just part of the reason why I hate the places.



Me And My Shadow



In said bar though, the boys pointed out that a guy standing none to far from us looked damn near identical to me. I was sceptical, but still willing to have this photo taken in the name of comparison.





Thoughts?

No comments: