Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Muldoon's Inaugural Blog

So here I am, in a grubby Internet Cafe in Dublin, Ireland. It's secretly late August, and it's nearing the end of a summer of travelling, drinking and scrambling to find worthwhile work. I've spent money I was never supposed to, found and fallen out of work, and moved countries on spur of the moment decisions?

But where the how did I get to be here? Who the What have I done? And why?

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll bring this blog up to date with the story so far, as I wrote it at the time. Then they'll be updates as and when written, then when I'm back at University in Manchester with decent internet access on tap, I'll settle into a more traditional blogging format.

So then, it all began by getting a flight to Tenerife back in June...

No comments: